4/20/18

Shake it!

Hey there!  I am stopping in with a couple of Queen and Company shaker cards, one created with  the Pretty Presents kit and one foam front card. (all products linked below)

This first one was so fun to make!

Queen and Co

I used the foam boxes from the Pretty Presents Kit to create this card.  I used the Present dies too but cut them down so that I would just have the square frame.  I filled 2 boxes with Confetti and Sprinkles and the other 2 with the clear stars from Jewels Toppings. I added a glittery sentiment die to the front of this card to finish it off.

Queen and Co

This next card showcases the circle shaker foam front from the Circle Shaker Card Kit...

IMG_6227_edited-1

To create this card, I stamped a sentiment on the card base and then added the circle foam front, toppings and acetate to create the base.  Next, I used the Circle Foam Front Die to create the main card front.  I added in these gorgeous blooms to frame the circle shaker and finish off the card.  

IMG_6229

Head on over to Queen and Company to see more of their shaker cards.  They have kits and foam fronts and all kinds of topping to create your very own Shaker Cards.

I hope you have enjoyed the cards!  So glad you stopped in today.  Have a great day!


6 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I really need to try some of their kits sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful cause . I really love these cards. They are really beautiful . Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, you have showcased the kits and embellishments beautifully, Laurie! Both cards are super pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun, so pretty! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific shakers Laurie, love these!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS