1/15/18

MFT Release Replay...

Hello!  I have a card today, for the MFT Release Replay.  The January MFT Release went live last week and is available to shop.  The Design Team is getting together today to share some more cards using this months new products!

MFT Release Replay

I created this CAS card using the new sentiment set called 100% Loveable.  I absolutely adore this handwritten font.  I inked it up with an ombre blend of Bubblegum and Red Hot inks.  Then I did a little embossing with a stitched heart.  I added strips of Gold Sparkle cardstock along the bottom and a strip of red paper from Tiny Hearts Brights paper pack to finish it off.

MFT Release Replay

The rest of the team will have more to share so stop in over to the MFT Blog to check it out!  Thanks for coming by!



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous CAS card, Laurie! Love your ombre inking on the sentiment and the stitched heart is stunning...well, you are the 'Queen' of embossing! I also love how you added the sparkly gold strip and heart papers on the border...Perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS