8/11/17

MFT Celebrate with a quick tip video....

Hello craft friends!  I am stopping in today with a CAS card and a quick video tip for My Favorite Things.  

I used the Celebrate Speech Bubble die recently to create THIS card and had to save the negative for something else.  So with that, I created this card....

Print

This card was SUPER easy to make.  The Celebrate die and those adorable hippos from MFT make it even more fun!  You can see the quick tip video below to show how I assembled the card, but I basically save the CELEBRATE right out of the die using Press n Seal.  Then I was able to add glue to the back and add it right to my card all in one piece.  So easy!


Next, I colored up that adorable little hippo and balloons and added it to the card with foam tape.  

IMG_4697

Here is the quick tip video of how I assembled the card with Press n Seal....



Thanks so much for coming by today!  Have a great day!



Supply List:

Stamps: Happy Hippos
Dies: Celebrate Speech Bubble Die, Happy Hippo Dies
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Misc: Copics, Foam Tape, Press n Seal

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and adorable all at once :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! AND SO EASY!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this sweet card, Laurie! Thanks so much for another great video...I enjoy watching you create!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS