8/29/16

Moments Inked Newsletter...

Moments Inked Banner
Hey there planner friends!  I am here today with the Moments Inked Newsletter for Papertrey Ink.  I have something fun to share today.  I have been seeing lots of foiled planner inserts on Pinterest and I realized how easy it would be to make with some supplies we already have on hand.  First off, here is my faux foiled planner insert....

IMG_8975_edited-1

I used the  large Basic Page Die, Paper Clippings: Oh Happy Day die with the Gold Foil Adhesive sheets to create this fun look.  (All supplies linked below)

IMG_8969_edited-1

Here is a way to make it lay flat, easily and quickly.  

IMG_8961_edited-1

I die cut the intricate die and then grabbed the Press n Seal to pick up the die.  

IMG_8964_edited-1

I flipped it over and peeled off the adhesive backing, while the main part of the die stayed stuck to the press n seal.  

IMG_8962_edited-1

I used a push pin to weed out all the centers of the die, before laying it down to the large basic page.  And that is it!  Super simple and such a fun, and trendy look!

I thought I would share my set up for next week, while I was at it.  I just love the Planner Banner Stamps and die.  Such an easy way to keep track of activities.  

IMG_8976

I used the layout colors for the month of August.  There is a page on the front inside cover of your planner that shows all the PTI colors used for each month.  For my daughter, I used Berry Sorbet and for my son, I used Simply Chartreuse.  A color coordinated system helps keep everything organized for the week.  

IMG_8977_edited-1

On a clear dashboard, I have my to do list stamped out on the 3x6 white post it notes, available at PTI.  

IMG_8978_edited-1

Next, I have my grocery list ready for the week, as well.  And one more shot of the end of the week....

IMG_8979_edited-1

After years of planning, and decorating pages, and using stickers, I have found that I like to keep it simple.  I still use this green pencil so my entries are easy to erase if needed.  The banners are also removable so I can change things around.

I hope you have enjoyed today's post!  I am so glad you stopped in.  Hope you have a great week!

Laurie-W-Moments-Inked-Intro

Supply List: 


8 comments:

  1. Oh that's gorgeous, Laurie! I forgot that there was adhesive-backed gold foil and using it with Press N Seal is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, great tip about the plastic wrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess who will be running to purchase some press and seal? Super smart tip (as I find that the adhesive backed foil to be a little fiddly for me.

    Can you share (or direct me to where you shared) how you created the clear dashboard?

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cool! Just wondering. Does press n seal work as transfer paper for vinyl?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Cool! Just wondering. Does press n seal work as transfer paper for vinyl?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your planner is beautiful, Laurie! I love how you paired gold with Berry Sorbet, and that you keep your planner CAS! My life is so boring that I don't use a planner, but I may be tempted after seeing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! I use a leather planner cover that my sweet husband gave me and I just buy new inserts as needed. Love seeing how you use the PTI items. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS