11/28/15

Friends...

In this new #sharehandmadekindess challenge, I have thought about how many cards I send to my friends that I see on a day to day basis.  And its not very often.  So that is changing.  :)  I hope to send several this week, including this one I made today...

November 2015 MFT

Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax to make the layers and the card base.  I added in some of the Hot Cocoa cups in Grout Gray.  Then I Copic colored the cocoa and the hearts.  To finish off the hearts, I added some stickels with a sprinkle of glitter on top.  

November 2015 MFT

Easy peasy!  I love all the white!

Hope you have been enjoying your Thanksgiving holiday.  We have officially been iced in the house now for 2 days.  The roads are awful.  But the fire place is hopping and the kids are glued to their iPads and I am in my craft room and we are all happy.  And now I am about to go take their iPads away so we can go make cookies!  :)

So glad you stopped by today!  Have a great weekend!






16 comments:

  1. Awesome friend card! Love the CAS design and your pop of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so perfect! Simple yet fun. Thank you for sharing your mailing station idea at Jennifer's blog. I have never thought of making one. Making one is on my priority list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a charming card, Laurie! I love the chocolate brown cocoa, and how you 'jazzed up' the hearts to make them sparkle!
    Just saw your video on YT, and wanted to say thanks for sharing your ideas with us! Enjoy your homemade cookies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds amazing.. Yay cookies!! Love the card. So sweet, warm and inviting. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds amazing.. Yay cookies!! Love the card. So sweet, warm and inviting. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card ! What a handy idea to fix a mailing station! Very easy to get them sent with that idea! Thanks for sharing your card & idea on mailing station!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, I have this set and have made a couple of thank you cards. Both people adored them

    ReplyDelete
  8. DELIGHTFUL sentiment and card Laurie - LOVE IT!!!
    KEEP SAFE - the ice sounds SO SCARY :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also wanted to say THANK YOU for sharing your ULTRA ORGANISED mailing station and video on Jennifer's blog Laurie - what a FABULOUS idea!!! LOVE the CUTE little envelope seals, as well as being FUN, they're also added security to ensure they stary securely closed :) As for your stitched liners - WOW - what a WONDERFUL way to give the recipient the opportunity to share the card again!!!

      Delete
  9. Jennifer sent me over and I am glad she did. Love your mailing station and the card is darling. I love coffee cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! I love the sparkle around the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable Laurie!! Saw your mailing station video and I loved the idea, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute!! LOVE the fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the fishtail banner card shape! And Grout Gray......

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS