6/07/15

Sending you...


Have you been enjoying the June My Favorite Things release?  I am finally home to catch up on it myself.  I thought I would stop in and post this card that was supposed to go live on June 5th.....oops! I have been on a cruise ship with no internet for the past 7 days and its been pretty fabulous!  I spent my 15th anniversary with my husband and kids, in Cozumel.  I didn't want to come home!  But here I am and I had to stop in and share my release card that I made a awhile back.

These panda's from the Happy Panda set....well...I love them.  Know why I love them so much?  Because you don't have to color them.  :)  Right up my alley!

June MFT

I blended a little sky in the background and then added in some Fresh Cut Grass.   I die cut the pandas and the ballon and then stamped them using my Misti.  I did actually color that balloon with Copics....can you see my little bit of shading?  (insert thumbs up)  Last I lined up the sentiment on the card base and stamped it in the center.  I popped the focal point up on foam tape for some dimension.


June MFT

So now I have a huge load of laundry x 7 to get done.  June is the busiest its ever been so I won't be around very often.  Tomorrow starts VBS and a million summer camps.  I may need a vacation from June alone.  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. So happy you had some time away Laurie! Darling, adorable, fabulous color blending ...
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate your anniversary!! This is as cute as can be Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! What type of ink is you use to create the sky background? I like how smooth it looks.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS