12/11/14

SFYTT...

Have you seen this month's sketch for you to try over at Reverse Confetti?  It makes for a fun, CAS card....

IMG_0094


I used Roundabout and stamped the back of the "thx" image in different colors and then stamped the "thx" in the pattern from the sketch.  To add in the horizontal lines, I scored 2 lines across the middle.  I took a little freedom of sketch and left out one detail, but I love how CAS it turned out.  To make lots of these and have them on hand would be super easy!  

IMG_0097

I hope you can play along too!  Here its this month's sketch....

Dec14

Thanks so much for coming by today!  Have a great day!

4 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS