6/01/14

Smile...

It's time for another round of Sketch for You to Try!  I love this sketch because I could see it working so well with Reverse Confetti's Tag me die.  One of my favorite tags ever, by the way!

Here is my card...

IMG_9715

I cut out 2 tags and layered them, hiding the seam with the circle die cut.  I added the sentiment using Amuse Slate ink. To finish it off, I added some little white enamel dots. 

IMG_9716

That's all I have for today! Here is this weeks sketch. I hope you can play along too. Stop by the Reverse Confetti blog to see all the details! Hope you have a great day!







Supply List:


12 comments:

  1. I love this card! Perfect papers for it and loving all the white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice CAS and I love the sentiment as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Laurie, I have to try and remember that trick of cutting the tag to make it longer! I've seen it done before but always forget I can do it lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooohhh....thanks for that tip! I love my confetti cuts.

    This card is soooooooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply stunning! I love how you omitted the horizontal panel making the bright pops of colors on the pattern paper just so it's in that space--super cool interpretation!!! I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe...lovely saying...lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the sentiment, I like the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love your take on the sketch, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sentiment in grey is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS