6/05/14

Little Tangles Challenge...

Hey there!  I am so excited to be guest designing over at the Little Tangles Challenge blog today!  They have a fun new, summery challenge picture, full of fun and color...


Here is my take on this week's challenge...

IMG_9733

Danielle has these adorable digi's available this week.  Go and check out the Little Tangles blog to see more about them.  I printed out the flip flops and used Copics to add the color.  I attached a wooden heart from Studio Calico and, of course, some stickles for a little sparkle.  I printed out the sentiment and used a stitched circle die to frame the sentiment.  I added the focal point to the card base, which was scored every 1/2", using my Scor-Pal.  

IMG_9736

So that is it for today!  I hope you can play along with this challenge too!  It is such a fun inspiration photo.  Go check out what the Little Tangles DT has created for you and link up your town card as well!

Thanks so much for stoping in today!  Have a great day! 

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the flip-flops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining us Laurie! I love what you did with the digi images. So clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the colors! And 'Woohoo' on the GD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those flip-flops, Laurie - and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love flip-flops and LOVE the simplicity of this card! sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those rainbow flip flops are so cute! Love the sparkly heart too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card, Laurie! I love that sentiment -- great mix of fonts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO adorable, Laurie, love those sweet, striped flip flops!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS