2/01/14

Cuppa Cocoa...

Today's card is 2 challenges in one.  I am using a Reverse Confetti sketch and an inspiration picture from Curtain Call.  First off, here is my card...

IMG_1176

Here is the Curtain Call inspiration picture.  As you can tell I went all black sheep on this one and used the cup as inspiration.  I saw 2 cups and thought of how I love to have coffee with my friends.  I love this cup and sentiment from Reverse Confetti.  And I colored it!  I actually used Copics today!  Whooo!

Here is the inspiration pic....

photo credit: aerie by American Eagle

We have a fabulous new sponsor, My Favorite Things, for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Cuppa Cocoa challenge!  The LEAD of this challenge will receive a $20 gift certificate to use at My Favorite Things!

I used Reverse Confetti's Be a Barista for this set.  I colored the image with copics and layered it up on some kraft and white and then some gray embossed.  All to match up to today's Reverse Confetti sketch...keep scrolling to see it!  :)

You won't want to miss what our special guests and crew have whipped up for Cuppa Cocoa!

Cuppa Cocoa Designers

Here is today's Reverse Confetti sketch...


I love this sketch because it can be so clean and simple.  I turned it on its side for a whole different look.  



Stop over to the Reverse Confetti blog to see what the rest of the DT has cooked up for today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  

13 comments:

  1. awesome card...awesome coloring:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Amy...awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee to you for coloring!! And you did a GREAT job, cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The embossed panel is great and love the red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie I love your card, the red is the perfect punch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! i love the layers of texture...and it's still cas. love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Laurie. Love the image and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a sucker for a coffee card. I NEED that stamp set! Especially after seeing your amazing card. Thanks for spending my money for me, Laurie! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS