12/09/13

Merry and Bright...

Just wanted to stop in with a CAS, maybe not totally quick, but simple...Christmas card.

IMG_0707

I found this Silhouette cut in the store.  (link below) They had a huge 50% off sale of all of their cuts so I had to stock up, right?  This one is one of my favorites.  I cut the image out on white Neenah card stock and then colored them each with Copics.  I glued them all down with liquid glue so its nice and flat.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Merry Trees.  

IMG_0708

This card is now on its way to one of my sweet blogging friends.  It's nice and flat so it mails easy, too!

Hope you all have a great Monday.  Thanks for stopping in!



Supply List:

10 comments:

  1. I do love this card! Such great Copic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is lovely, Laurie! And that sentiment is great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! missed the silhouette sale!!
    love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a 'happy' Christmas card, Laurie. Bright and cheery; perfect for the holidays. Sweet string of lights, and I can see your shading on the bulbs too. I think I downloaded about 100 cut files during the sale... just couldn't resist! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressd that you cute all those bulbs and coloured! Love your card! Still CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring and such a pretty card, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! CAS is the best style for Christmas cards, and I love the pop of bold color against all the white space.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW these look so real!! Very fun Laurie!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS