9/29/13

I like you...

Have you seen all the new Kelly Purkey stuff over at Simon Says Stamp?  SO fun.  Her new feathers are my new favorite.  There are 4 feathers together in one bunch....and they are pretty much awesome.

IMG_0325.jpg

 I added some of her new washi to some white cardstock and then cut out one feather.  Then I added a larger one in cork.  I stamped this sentiment in from her new set called I like you, using Hero Arts Tide Pool ink.  I added it to the card base with foam tape.

IMG_0326.jpg

Aren't those feathers so much fun?  A definite must have for your crafty stash!

Hope you are having a great weekend!  I am LOVING this fall thing going on.  These cool temps make for great nights on the patio.   Totally diggin' it!  Thanks for coming by today!  


4 comments:

  1. Those are some pretty nifty feathers and I love the colors of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a girl can never have too many feather dies...love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Love* that cork feather! Love the colours! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey admin, good morning. Totally Great blog post. You have gained a completely new reader. Pls continue this awesome work and I look forward to more of your gorgeous blog posts. Thank you very much, .

    Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS