10/14/12

Winners!


 Ok so I am a little behind with all this blogging I have been doing!  I have lots of winners to announce!

First off,  I have a winner for the WCMD hop stamp set...







Kathy Humphrey said...
What a pretty card! I hadn't heard of Avery Elle so I looked them up. Love, love that they include cut files with their stamps. Thanks for the tip on storing your die cuts!

And the winners for the giveaway for my new cloud release items.  Each person will win one of 4 of these things shown at the bottom of THIS post. 



#1







June K said...
OMG! How exciting! You've come up with great sentiments to go with your clouds. A BIG congrats to you, Laurie.






Lisa said...
YAY for you Laurie and a big congrats! Love all of the cards you've shared today too!
                                                                            




Becky Carafa said...
So exciting! Congratulations, these are all awesome!

pamela said...
Hahahaha, I couldn't stop smiling at the fun foam stamps :) It's so awesome to see your own designs translate to stamps and die cuts isn't it?

Thank you ALL for the sweet comments about the new Cloud stamps!  I am really excited about the amazing response!  If you are a winner, please email me... ll_willison@yahoo.com ...with your information and we will get your stamps, or dies out to you! Thank you so much!





2 comments:

  1. How cute the gingham background is! Looks like a napkin... love that! And yes, this treat is making my mouth water! Super cute ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurie, I'm so excited to have had my name/number drawn. I did email you - hope you got it. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS