6/03/12

Collection 3 Release in Review Day 3

Welcome to another review day!  I'm so sorry for the late post!  Just getting on now to see what happened! 

Today's topic?  Alphabets and numbers.  I chose to use the new Alphabet dies for today's card....

IMG_6983_edited-1

I made this card using several new things from this release.  The banners are from the new Triangle die set, the alphabet is cut from the new Alphabet dies.  I used the grass die from CSS too.  The clouds are my usual hand cut fun foam clouds.  I added a little bow in between each banner.  I used a little Glossy Accents to glue those down 

There is lots more to see today!  Check out these blogs for more Collection 3 creations!  You can see all of Collection 3 HERE

Thanks so much for coming by today! 


18 comments:

  1. So cute! I need to start using my alpha dies on cards more often. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly sweet Laurie! Love the little gingham banner ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Laurie. Love the bows on the banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love the tiny bows between each banner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors are so pretty Laurie and I love the soft white clouds behind the banners which make me think of crispy sheets on a washing line just gently blowing in the breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Really soft and pretty - love your photo as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Laurie! So soft and pretty! The banner bows are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute card...love that fun banner and cute clouds...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too sweet! Love the triangle banner with the little bows.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This has to be one of the most adorable baby cards I have ever seen. So sweet and love that banner in the pink gingham. Just too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet baby card, love your use of dies and those bows in the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet and creative! I love the little banner and the grass!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Laurie! Love the soft colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS