4/27/12

Hello...


Happy Friday!!  So sorry I am late with my post!  My internet is not working....again.  Its the story of my life out here in the country!  I won't bore you with the details but man am I tired of dealing with the slowest internet EVER.  :)  Right now it seems to be working so I am typing as fast as I can!  

Here is my card for this weeks CAS-ual Fridays challenge...

IMG_6642_edited-1

 The theme for the week is April Showers Bring May Flowers!  Our sponsor this week is the amazing SRM stickers!  I love the font on the little Hello sticker.  So easy to stick down and I was able to re-position it with no problems!  Love that!

Stop over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see all about the prize for the week!  



We have 3 Girl Fridays leaving us this week too! We are saying goodbye to Laura, Jaclyn and Karen!  Three amazingly talented ladies who I will miss a lot!  Good luck to each of you and I know I will be seeing you around blog land!  Hugs to you all!

Thank you all for stopping in!  I'll be back tomorrow to edit my post and add the challenge badge!  Have a great day!

15 comments:

  1. This is one beautiful card! Love the colors. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope to get a chance to play along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Laurie! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie I love your card, the Rosie Posie set is one of PTI's most gorgeous stamp sets. I never get tired of it. Hope your Internet is back in the game again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your cards are always so lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card - I agree - great font! My sister has similar laments on the internet as she lives in the country too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite colour combos and the flower is fabulous! Gorgeous card! Sending internet cyber gurus your way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Rosie Posie is my all time favorite floral set from PTI. It looks beautiful here....simple and stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you've done with the rosie posie set Laurie! Very pretty card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, just so beautiful and those colors, oh my goodness they all just seem to go so well with each other. I will be casing this card too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty. I like how you have really showcased that single rose bud.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet design ... and pretty colours! We are heading on into winter ... without having had a real summer! :( But ... I get to enjoy my blog friend's spring creations! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cool and fresh card, not to mention pretty! You are so very talented, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another lovely CAS card! Love the color combo! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So, so classy. I love the color combination. Nathaly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Laurie! A really WOW card you have there!!! The colors just burst off the crisp white background! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS